To cultivate core competencies of leadership development coaches up to ICF standards and the mindset of leaders as coaches.
To equip corporate management with coaching competencies to develop their own leadership and that of their subordinates, as well as the ability to achieve self-awareness and self-development through coaching thinking.
To improve the practical skills of professional coaches.
This program trains professional coaches and corporate managers in more advanced core competencies up to ICF standards. By integrating the core competencies of coaching and those of leadership development, it helps develop corporate leadership by coaching. The program is based on the belief that everyone is perfect, self-sufficient and competent to achieve their goals. Coaching opens the manager's eyes to the management potential of their own and others, and helps them learn efficient ways to motivate their team. The program aims to cultivate the coaching competencies of managers and professional leadership development coaches.
How the program is delivered (e.g. face-to-face, webinar, telephonic, combination)
The program will be delivered in face-to-face sessions of theory teaching, complemented by observation of individual coaching. It comprises several modules to be covered in a total of 3 days, each day including a 6-hour face-to-face session plus 1-hour practice and coaching observation. In each session our experienced team of assistant coaches will give each student one-on-one observation. Each assistant coach is responsible for 6 students, and a total of 15 students will be enrolled for the program.
1. Coaching wisdom and goals of leaders
(1). Leadership development and coaching
(2). Change-oriented leadership coaching practice
(3). Coaching models on goal-setting
2. Leadership development coaching competency 1: self-development
(1). Coaching practice: the five level of leadership
(2). Leadership positioning and coaching with NLP logical levels
(3). Positive mindset coaching
(4). Belief-changing coaching models practice
3. Leadership development coaching competency 2: powerful questions and motivational coaching
(1). Exploring leader's vocational ability development with NLP logical levels
(2). Leader's values exploration and employee motivation practice
(3). Direct communication and coaching feedback based on employee motivation
4. Leadership development coaching competency 3: management communication to improve performance
(1). Leaders' coaching competency - creating awareness
(2). ABCDE/GROW coaching models based on performance objectives
(3). Coaching on planning and actions based on performance improvement
5. Leadership development coaching competency 4: team coaching and decision-making
(1). Coaching in creating awareness and innovating management
(2). Team decision-making coaching skill 1: group coaching and advisory board coaching
(3). Team decision-making coaching skill 2: strategic management balance wheel group coaching
(4). Team decision-making coaching skill 3: Disney strategy and decision-making innovation coaching
6. Leadership development coaching practice based on leadership assessment
(1). Leadership assessment analysis (360° leadership assessment, BIG-5 personality traits and leadership assessment, FRIRO-B interpersonal communication styles and leadership assessment)
(2). Coaching practice in self-awareness and leadership development goals based on leadership assessment report
(3).Study of ICF coaching ethical standards
(4). Visual coaching and summary
Managers desiring enhancing their leadership style by using coaching skills and attitude；
Professional coaches desiring advanced their coaching ability in leadership development.
The program aims to enable the coached clients to listen to their inner voices, overcome fears and disturbance, focus on intrinsic goals and potentials, and embrace their unlimited possibilities. Coaches will learn to believe in clients’ innate wisdom, and adopt a active listening, curious, open-minded and impartial coaching approach. You will be able to employ different coaching tools according to the clients’ goals and states, thus realizing your coaching aims.
1. goal setting ➡️ establishing trust and intimacy with clients ➡️ active listening ➡️ powerful questioning ➡️ creating awareness ➡️ direct communication ➡️ planning and accountability
2. Coaching models for self-exploration
3. Coaches adjust their coaching presence, follow their coachees with flexibility and trust, and get access to their inner voice to find their goals and directions. Coaches will then establish an agreement with the coachees, focus on the goals, and use NLP logical levels and inner resources to make plans and commitments for changes.